Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Accommodations in Casper, Wyoming

We stayed in Casper on the way in and out of Wyoming this October. The La Quinta was very nice and reasonable price. The Ramada was maybe the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Smelt like someone had smoked two packs of cigarettes in the room the night before and the smoke detector was even disconnected, and the front desk response was "this is a non-smoking hotel". We had no other options as a storm was rolling through and everywhere was booked up, so we slept in our sleeping bags atop the bed.

The new Mexican Restraurant "El Burro Loco" was super good. Recommend them highly.

We stayed in Casper on the way in and out of Wyoming this October. The La Quinta was very nice and reasonable price. The Ramada was maybe the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Smelt like someone had smoked two packs of cigarettes in the room the night before and the smoke detector was even disconnected, and the front desk response was "this is a non-smoking hotel". We had no other options as a storm was rolling through and everywhere was booked up, so we slept in our sleeping bags atop the bed.

The new Mexican Restraurant "El Burro Loco" was super good. Recommend them highly.
I've stayed several nights in that Ramada for work, this is not an exaggeration.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express I-25 in Casper. Seemed like a decent value. Under $100/night with tax and fees even on a Saturday.

The Jimmy Johns near the hotel seemed a lot like every other Jimmy Johns I’ve been to . . .

We stayed in the La Quinta and would never stay there again! Marginally clean for starters. Having an employee at the front desk steal our financial information, inexcusable.

We’re gonna run out of hotels to stay at quick. Stayed at the Ramada 5 nights. Seemed clean enough but had the worlds worst continental and the heater quit. Towel rack fell off the wall. Fridge quit working. There was a biker convention going on....

Stayed at the Motel 6 on the way home to Montana on a work trip. There was a smashed Dominoes pizza at the bottom of the outside staircase. A few steps up was a bloody flipflop. And a blood trail to one of the rooms. No amount of pizza heals a bloody stubbed toe I guess. No, I wouldn't stay there again. mtmuley

These hotel experiences make me feel “lucky” to live in Casper so I don’t have to stay in hotels here.

Reactions: LCH
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back