Caribou Gear

A Two Fish Tale......

FLIPPER

Once upon a time.....yeah right :rolleyes:

Once while doing some deer scouting on WattsBar lake, about 18 years ago, on Thiefneck Island, I was just motoring along, enjoying the day, you know, just happy to be there. Anyhow being as I was deer scouting, of course I did not bring along any fishing gear.

But to everyones surprise, I came back to the docks with 2 largemouth bass, a 3lb and a 1 1/2lb.

I saw what I thought was a very long fish floating belly up, I motored over to it and discovered that it was 2 fish that were stuck together. I leaned over and picked them up, they were still alive, so I started to lay them down in the boat when one of the flopped and I dropped them, at this point a shad minnow fell from between them on the floor of the boat.

I was, and still am, amazed that 2 bass in huge lake could possibly go after the same minnow at the same time, head on in perfect alignment, and be of the correct size for one to get lodged in the other ones mouth and be locked together.

And for the record I had a witness and being as I was deer scouting, also had a camera and do have the pics to prove it. :D

NON-BELIEVERS :rolleyes:

Ok.....fine, I will dig up the pics....if I can remember where I put them 18 yrs ago :confused: :D

Ok.....fine, I will dig up the pics....if I can remember where I put them 18 yrs ago

What a lame excuse...... :rolleyes:

Let me see, what does it say for this forum?
Oh yeah
FISHING HOLE
LIKE THE FIRESIDE....BUT FISHING "LIES"
:D

Well first of all.......I'm at work....pic is at home

Now when I show the pic and prove to the non-believers, Elkhunter, what do I win???

A set of slightly used 6.00 snow shoes
;)

hahahaha

HAHAHA flipper we is liars... prove us wrong....
When you scan it I will host it for you like we talked about on the phone....

He says he has really got a pic of this. I cant wait to see it...

Delw

HAHAHA!!!!
Flipper, What in the world would you need snow shoes for..I didn't think many from your area knew what the stuff even was, let alone that it was possible to walk on it... :D

And no one make fun of the quality of these pics

they are 18 yrs old and so was I ;)

wish I had documented it better, but what you see is what you get :D

Back