Caribou Gear Tarp

A touching story...

Craig S.

If you have never seen the predator hunting videos Coming to the Call with Bryon South you might not know who he his but recently he and his family have been and still are going through a living HELL. His beautiful daughter Reagan (pictured below) fell ill back in February & is still in the hospital unconscious today. They personally never asked for donations but a group of Bryon's close friends on http://www.predatormasters.com have been collecting funds through auctions and donations to assist with the bills and their time away from work. I do not know them personally but it is a touching story and one that I felt obligated to post on this site. If you go to the link above and check out the forum and then go to the Predator Hunting thread, you can click on the South Family support link to read the entire story. Again, I do not know them at all but my family’s heart and PRAYERS go out to Reagan & her family. If you could at bare minimum send prayers it will be well received.

Raegan01.jpg

I met Byran when he came to Idaho to hunt several years ago and talked over a Drink or two. He's good people. Hope all goes well with his family and Daughter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowCreek
Back