Caribou Gear Tarp

Leupold is Looking for Hunt Stories

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you might have already submitted for this. For the last few years, Leupold has sent a videographer to tag along and film a hunt of someone who has a compelling story to tell. Last year the winner was a game warden from Michigan who told a story about his Wyoming deer hunt. It was fun to see a hunt through the eyes of that person.

If you're interested in throwing your name in the hat, here's the link. Entries accepted through June 18th - https://www.leupold.com/projecthunt

Project_Hunt_Landing-desktop-v4.jpeg

Never dealt with Leupold so don't want to put them down. But, I just contacted Vortex Thursday about a pair of beat up Kaibab 20x56. As usual they were awesome, send me an over night shipping label and I'll have them back this next week. I'll have to pass on this Leupold opportunity apparently I already have a photographer for my hunts this year. Maybe next year....

I run only Leupold scopes on my elk rifles as I've been let down by a couple other name brand optics on hunts.. Vortex gave up on the second day of a third rifle season hunt -5°F. Fogged/ froze up internally. Burris the tracking went wacko. Leupold vx5hd so far has been good. But I'll still pass on having a videographer slow me down.😉

Both these Leupold scopes have been on these rifles since the early 80's and have never had a failure of any kind, including holding zero.

gc6FUifl.jpg

Back