Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A quick over nighter....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well although my lifes a book and I have a million photos to upload, I figured it’s been a long time since I’ve shared some.

Some of you remember when we were looking into getting a Mokai ? www.mokai.com

Anyways, we went out to a private lake this weekend with a fathers son campout and had a blast.

The little lake we were at was small enough to throw a rock across but the boyz had fun non-the-less. My oldest was in the back driving (Oscar III) and Zachary was guiding him :

1_262567.jpg

We saw a lot of wildlife but this was the only picture , besides the boyz, that I took of wildlife :

2_17428.jpg

There was some fishing done. One at a time my good friend Dr Andrews took the kids out to catch a couple. Here is Oscar III looking quiet happy :

3_798686.jpg

Next it Was Zacharys turn :

4_558221.jpg

5_270835.jpg

6_995017.jpg

He landed the biggest one at just over 4’ *wink*.

7_282690.jpg

More pics :

8_854844.jpg

9_747333.jpg

Then it was the long ride home. Having Satellite Radio we tuned in to some Hip Hop and started to JAM !!! All the boyz were singing and dancing. After about 20 minutes, Boyz started to nod off till I had a car full of kids sleeping.

10_503676.jpg

Then at home, The youngest boy Parker, that didn’t go with us was living life when the older 3 came back. It was Haircut time so I do what I could to keep him busy. Sometimes a dad takes a squirt to the face to make life easier for mom !!!

11_500690.jpg

Then, a little jumping on the Tramp, a picture or two taken, and another Friday/Sat weekend was “shot”.

12_602819.jpg

13_355053.jpg

The boyz love the camping, they had a million other kids playing capture the flag and I got to sit in front of the fireplace for several hours doing Jack Crap. Sometimes we need that I’ve discovered !!! Anyways, just a couple pics to share. Have a million more someday I’ll get round to it *wink*

Cool memories being made Moosie...thanks for the nice story & sharing the pics. Good looking happy kiddos there.

Sounds like a great weekend. I took my 3 year old camping last weekend. Camping with kids is as good as it gets.

Looks like a great weekend.Camping,fishing and driving a cool little boat around bet your boys had a blast.

T'was a goodtime. My Buddy Carter (Dr Andrews) is a Vet. I called his Office Friday to get the last min Preps and he was in an animal opperation. Nothing like talking to someone on Speaker phone as they are saving an animals life ;)

I ended up driving his kids up and back. Funny how all the kids like being together in one vehicle. Fortunately with some Chips, drinks and a Good radio station we had a great time both ways !! I left my youngest ( 1 year old) home with Mrs Moosie but 3 were pleanty to handle on a trip. This upcoming weekend we're going out as a Family. Not sure if the Mokai is coming out but we'll be in the camper for sure this time.

Since I'm uploading pictures, I figure I would share some of the party we had several weeks ago after soccer. We always make sure it's a great time for the kids so I rent Astro Jumps and feed the snot of of the kids !!!! I hand out trophies to my kids and have a good ol' time. This event got a little crazy when I got out the water guns and the hose !!! Sometimes, even when it's not that warm, you have to sacrafice for the kids *smile*

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

More pictures and a bit-o bragging.....

Here is Zachary after recieving the Presidential physical fitness award and his Student of the Year award in athletics. He was Stoked to get a Trophy and not jsut a piece of paper. I'm guessing he's going to get more in years to come with his athletic abilities. Glad he didn't get my Lazy uncordinated jeans !!!!

d.jpg

When the kids reach their reading goal they get their name on the wall. Here is Zach and Oscar pointing to their name before the Reading assembly. It was Zachs first year on the WALL and Oscars 4th. We take the kids every Wed to the Library for reading tests and by the end of Summer they will have read past their next years "Yearly Goals". Not bad coming to school on day one and being done for the year...... Although they will continue I have a feeling :p

e.jpg

f.jpg

Oscar was first place in the school for his grade again in reading. He got through the school set reading goal, then Clasics, then the Honors. Earned him $50 and another Plaque. I told him he's making more money reading and winning spelling Bee's then his dad at work. He offered a loan to me at Prime + 3 points. Dang smart A$$ kids now a days !!!! HAHA !!

We ran a total of points since the history of the school and he is top 3 in the school for ALL TIME in reading. The only 2 higher then him are teachers. there are teachers below him and the nearest kid graduated already and isn't even close. They've been there for many years though. There are compititions every now and then and teachers take part. He's only been there 4 years. One more year then he's moving to a new School. That will be 6th grade. WOW, getting old quick :( This year his Goal is to get more points then the highest level teacher ever got which was 1020 points for the year. We've put together a spread sheet in excel on how many points a week he needs and he's going to town already. I figure it's good for him to :

A. figure how he needs to stay on top of that goal to get it.
B. learn Excel formulas.

Zachary was 2nd in the school for his grade in reading. Although top knotch in my book, this year he said he's going to get #1. We'll see on that, becasue he likes sports so much, but he's doing the summer reading program and doing well.

Here are Oscar and Zachs trophies with their very proud librarian :

g.jpg

Anyways, If my kids ever come back when they are older and say I didn't ever do anything with them, I'll bring up these old posts to remind them I spend a little time with them at least ;)

Hello librarian...

Our librarian was about 5'3" and 350 pounds (no joke). Her name was Louise, and we called her "Weezie".

Looks like a fine family outing Oscar, although the kids don't seem like they were having much fun. ;)

Oak, I'm wondering if thats the reason both my boys read so much ?!?! I was worried they might just be nerds and over achievers... but now, I'm 2nd guessing that thought ;)

YAh, fun ? Nope, not us, it's hard to find pictures of the Moosie Clan having fun. But, I'll see if I can find more this week. :D :D

Nice fam pics Oscar...thanks for the share!hump

....I see you took everyones advice, lots of netting around the tramp and only one kid on at a time.....AFLAC?? ;)

Looks like great times and lot of fun. Congrats to the boys on their achievments, your wife must be quite the brainiac.

Have to admit that something you said has me a bit concerned, "Sometimes a dad takes a squirt to the face to make life easier for mom !!!" ;)

Then at home, The youngest boy Parker, that didn’t go with us was living life when the older 3 came back. It was Haircut time so I do what I could to keep him busy. Sometimes a dad takes a squirt to the face to make life easier for mom !!!

What kinda fluid was in that squirt gun??? Cause I'm pretty sure that your youngest isn't Parker, buddy.:D Or..... who's son is Mason??? hump

You're a lucky man Oscar. Those are great famliy shots..

I bet you were expecting a librarian line or two, weren't you. Well,.... More librarians like that and it wouldn't have taken me 35 years to finish college.

:cool:

Enjoy them while their young Oscar. The teenage years are coming, and so are the discussions of what you have and haven't done for them. Ya know last year I still loved my son.LOL

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back