A quick over nighter....

Tell us more about that boat? jet drive? speed ? hp.....

Click on the link up above. I don't know much about it. It's a 4 stroke (Thats where you don't mix the Oil right ?!?!) Heck, All I know is you Greese the Shaft an throttle it...... It really doesn't go that fast, but it's fun and it's fun driving it. I'm guessing works well for Duck hunting too.

....I see you took everyones advice, lots of netting around the tramp and only one kid on at a time.....AFLAC?? ;)

YAh, What do ya do... :D I'm going to be putting that thing in the ground. I'm going crazy when I'm home and watching the little ones on it. I would hate for someone to get hurt when I knew it could happen. We're on that thing every day. MAtter of fact, Zach is going to wake me up in 5.5 hours to jump on it again. Gesh, kids.

Have to admit that something you said has me a bit concerned, "Sometimes a dad takes a squirt to the face to make life easier for mom !!!" ;)

Well, I never type much on accident. I'm sure you can pull a quote from were I jsut wrote and find something funny I "accidentally" typed too ;)

I'm pretty sure that your youngest isn't Parker, buddy.:D Or..... who's son is Mason??? hump

Well, I was thinking The youngest son that went on the trip. I'm pretty sure Masons mine and thats who was getting the hait cut. Oscar, on the other hand I'm not sure. You were the one with my wife in Montana working for CH2Mhill doing traffic signs when she ended up pregnant. Not saying anythnig for sure, but he does like Nascar and the x-box *smile*

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back