A Poll Regarding Bad JuJu

Should I?

• Keep the cooler

Votes: 97 98.0%
  • Get rid of it immediately

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Maclean wrote that the first and last question of life was, "How did it happen". I don't feel comfortable saying because it could make the deceased identifiable, but the cooler was not involved.

@Ben Long I bought the Red Ryder for my son but I have been having way more fun with it than him.
@livingthedream I pulled that skull out of the banks of the Blackfoot west of Lincoln. It started to fall apart immediately so I coated the whole thing in polyurethane and that saved it.
:oops:As unbelievable as it may sound, I watched a guy pull a bison skull out of the bank of the Blackfoot River west of Lincoln back in the early 90's?????? Cooler JuJu(Good, bad or otherwise), that sure is one hell of a coincidence or just really bizarre!

There is no such thing as bad ju-ju since I'm not superstitious. Use and enjoy the cooler. :)
Every time I use some hunting or fishing stuff that belonged to my dad it gives me a smile thinking about the old man.

LOL at "juju" or superstition. No such thing. That is not how the world works. Keep the cooler as it holds zero magic powers over you nor anybody.

No such thing as bad Ju Ju … keep it. The guys that passed away would probably like the fact that someone with similar interests is using it.

Keep it .use it. I still hunt with my grandfather's 06 . Military 1916. My Gramps hunted with it and so do I. Heard some wierd war stories from that old fella that were told to me when I was given his rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back