A message from a 4 yr old Hunt Talker...

FLIPPER

Hi my name is Alexis.

I like to play with my toys.

I like to go hunting with my daddy.

I love my mommy and daddy.
smile.gif

Look at those cheeks. She's a sweetie for sure! I'm betting she has daddy wrapped around her cute little finger.

Indeed, she is very precious flipper. How old is she, and have you put her out on the stand with you yet?

Brain, she is a real beauty. The down side is about 11 years away when all the boys start hangin around with the same thoughts you had at that age.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Best to keep her locked up till shes 25 then cut her loose.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hi Alexis,your my kind of girl!!!
Im glad you like to hunt with your dad and play with your toys.
My granddaughter and grandson like to do the same things as you do.
The last time I took my grandkids out hunting, Cody (he's 3 years old) starting to cry and get loud because he couldnt see the deer,he stopped all the crying as soon as all the deer started running away
biggrin.gif
he didnt know they were running away from HIM
eek.gif

His dad didnt get to shoot a deer that day,but we sure had alot of fun.
I really liked the part when Cody got tired and his dad had to carry him up and down and all around back to the truck.
Have fun with your mom and dad,and keep up the hunting .
I really liked your Christmas picture,your alot cuter then your dad
wink.gif

Now that rocks! Good thing she doesn't look like her daddy!!!
wink.gif
Boy, I bet you can't wait till those 16yr old punk boys start showing up!
rolleyes.gif

Yeah, yeah, she's cute, we've all seen that. But here's the most important question: is that a polar bear rug her chair's sitting on?
tongue.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Beautiful kid, Flipper.

HUmmmmm I think I might Send my 4 year old over for a Date. Should we Set a Prearranged wedding
wink.gif

Scan0002.sized.jpg

tell her Hi for me !!!! I haven't had my boys on my lap typing in a long time. I think I need to have them do that again.. Although it's hard to get them away from the christmas Presents long enough
wink.gif

Looks like she's ready for a hunting trip with her daddy. I have a pic with me and one of my dad's deer that he got one year.
Great pics Brian.
Quick Draw

Haahahaha...Oscar
biggrin.gif

Besides, you would never get to see your boy....cause they would HAVE to live here
wink.gif

Anyway Flipper, I'm not sure you want any of Moosie's boys around your daughter. We've already seen that Parker for instance is quite the ladies man...

DSC00102.sized.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back