a little scenery from the summer

Nemont

You must have your USB cable hooked up again. Why no post of the beautiful blond gal you supposedly worked with and the monster buck you took this fall? I have waited on MM for nearly a month and still not pic of either.

Nemont

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
LOL OLD organ is back!!!!!!!

I wanna see the pics too.

FUGG SCENERY I WANNA SEE THE FINAL FRONTIER ;)

oldoregon

I never said it was a big buck, onle a mediocre 5X7 (lots of mass, but not wide or tall) and I only mentioned it once, I havent been yapping about it. And the pictures of Nora (she does have a name), did not turn out, because they are all from the back, and she is on a horse.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Uhhhhhhhh no pics of the buck and only pictures of the Hot chick from behind on a horse ?!?! Something sounds a bit fishy here...

I have some pictures of girlfriends from behind.. I'll sneak up to them, take a picture, they turn around and hit me... But they love me ;)

Whiskers

Moosie has to get the pictures of girls from behind. They are running so hard he can't catch up to them.

Bambistew

Looks like rocks and trees to me... Just like all other mountains. We want to see a picture of your deer, don't care how big or small it is, just want to see it.

OSOK

Forget the friggin deer, show us your tits!!!
wedgie.gif

Mojave

Jeez y'all are harsh!

Ore those are awesome shots. I've been wanting to get over that way for some camping sometime. Maybe next Summer.