Yeti GOBOX Collection

A little first light luck

If you shoot the first raghorn you see, how will the bulls ever mature? Seams a little contradictory to your previous mule deer rant.

Must be easier to jump on the mule deer mismanagement bus. Just different since its elk I guess.

Congrats on your elk.

If you shoot the first raghorn you see, how will the bulls ever mature? Seams a little contradictory to your previous mule deer rant.

Must be easier to jump on the mule deer mismanagement bus. Just different since its elk I guess.

Congrats on your elk.

Pretty sure my bitching was about deer numbers not the size of the bucks I was seeing or not seeing. Considering 20 years ago there weren’t elk in this area I’d assume they are doing alright unlike our mule deer

And you are also comparing a carp(mule deer) to an elk(walleye). Sure both are edible but I know which one I’m going to take

Pretty sure my bitching was about deer numbers not the size of the bucks I was seeing or not seeing. Considering 20 years ago there weren’t elk in this area I’d assume they are doing alright unlike our mule deer
Yeah, someone doesn’t understand context at all.

20 years ago there were a lot of places in eastern MT it was a big deal to see elk there, but not at all so for deer. Now it seems things are rather opposite.

Yeah, someone doesn’t understand context at all.

20 years ago there were a lot of places in eastern MT it was a big deal to see elk there, but not at all so for deer. Now it seems things are rather opposite.
Lived in Montana for 20 years and killed more animals than most of the people on this site. I think I understand context just fine, but interesting thoughts coming from Arkansas.

Back