Yeti GOBOX Collection

A Hunt To Make You Smile

Great episodes. Hats off to Marcus for coach Kirstin through the shots all while filming.

Back country camp/hunt with a three year old.......what could go wrong??

Amazing adventure, and yet another real life commercial for llama packing in and out behind the trailhead.

I think doing the gutless method, with Kristen asking questions/getting to experience it for the first time is instructive for any who are contemplating the technique.

Marcus needs to work on completely stifling his laughter when Wade was being a 3 year old. :ROFLMAO:

I'm 5 minutes 55 seconds into the first episode and I just want Marcus to turn the camera on himself as he rides in the backseat of a pickup with a 3 year old for who knows how long of a drive.

This stuff is special and hitting close to home.

Many of you who follow our content know of our relationship with Beau and Kirstin Baty of Wilderness Ridge Trail Llamas. Most of you know about, and contributed generously to, the second round of cancer treatments Beau is currently going through.

In between his treatments, Beau and Kirstin did an Idaho deer hunt that Kirstin had drawn a controlled hunt tag for. In this hunt Beau was determined to bring along their three year-old son, Wade.

I am glad we filmed this. It is about a family time together, going through life events, using hunting as part of the touchstone that provide some much needed sanity to life.

Part 1

Part 2

Appreciated the videos

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back