a Few pics w/ game camera this year

Smalls, for the life of me I dont no how he pulled it off....I got a camera set up every ten feet all along the perimeter of the farm.

Curious,..ya think the camera rite in their face like that might cause welders flash? :D

Very, very nice!!!! Wish I could get one to jump in my truck like that. . . I like those kind of hitch-hikers!!!!

Way to go!!!!

;);)

JB, just found this one again. nice deer. is it a true 9? or does it have a split somewhere? congrats. and thanks for leaving that biggun for me.

Nice JB...didn't see page two until now! He's a hog, great mass and like the "bent" tips.

Odd how they get around without having their pics taken (camera shy fuggers) I was hoping for a before-n-after pic this year and of the five bucks I had on camera the one I popped I had never seen before...but blacktails are prolly a bit harder to pattern.

JB, Sorry for being so late in seeing this. Great Buck! Did I say all I have shot is a Black Coyote..............wife wouldn't let me put it in "Her Home" Damn Proposition 8! John

Very nice! I have a friend who got a buck similarly. Congratulations!

He went through the ranch gate where he was hunting a deer ran up to his truck and died, while he was closing the gate. He loaded it in the truck and waited a while drinking coffee to see if the shooter showed up. No show, so he opened the gate, after gutting and tagging the deer, and took it home. He said it was his easiest hunt ever. It was fair chase too, low fence and all.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back