Caribou Gear

A Blast With The Gov'na!

Big Sky

I acquired a new handgun a few days ago and asked my youngest brother if he wanted to break it in with me. This video is just two good 'ol boys doing what we do. Not a paid promotion, not a firearms technique video, heck not even overly informative. Just us having fun and hoping it brings a smile to your face. So if you need a mental break from your day give it a looksee. Hey you can't beat the price.
[video:youtube]

That's a shame. I love me a 3 liter bottle of Shasta. Hopefully it was expired. I've always wanted one of those pistols. Thanks for the video it's always fun seeing stuff blow up, even the top shelf stuff.

Now that I've had this Smith&Wesson Governor for a few weeks I've decided it might be the most fun firearm I have ever owned. In my lifetime I couldn't even begin to guess or count how many firearms I have owned, shot, bought, or sold. However this Governor is right up there with shooting an AR-15 when it comes to a fun factor. Actually I think it's even more fun. Then again I like shooting things that blow up and the Governor is just the ticket! The only downside so far is just finding ammo, but that could be said for about everything right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back