A big thanks

174in

To everyone that helped answer my questions.Applied on line yesterday for pp and antelope tags now I am just waiting to see what unit I draw.The suspense is killing me!

I`m right there with you 174. I have also relied heavily on one or two folks on here to help me figure the Wy antelope thing out. What I did enjoy most was trying to figure out what would be the best unit. He would not say any numbers (unit/area) but gave advice to help narrow the search down. That to me is like trying to figure out whitetail (scouting) and stand placement. It is as fun and more important that the actual hunt. I also appreciate all the help that I got as well. Heck, I was reading alot of your Q&A post on here referring to the complicated Wy license and applications.
I wish you the best in the draw and the hunt!

good luck 174!! I'll be playing the WY antelope game this year too, plus looking into Oklahoma. The guys on this forum have been an amazing help with their knowledge and suggestions and I hope I can return the favor somehow at some point.

I will say the online application is the way to go when you apply for tags it really takes you right through the steps I would recomend going the online route for any newbies appling for tags in wyoming.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back