PEAX Equipment

8 is Great!

Lawnboy

Well I typed up the story twice now and have had the process crash while loading pictures so I'm done and am just going with what I have now. I got the opportunity to go back to Alaska again with my brother and my son Tyler. This is my 8th trip up there over the years. My brother went out on the opener with his wife and daughter and she was able to get a whopper ram. We decided to go back to an area we had been before and try our luck. We had heard that it had been pounded on the opener with guys but with only 5 days to hunt and knowing the area well it was probably our best chance. The pictures didn't load in the order I tried so I apologize for the random shots. Hope you enjoy even without a story. :mad:

Jeff distracted by Blueberries
IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

Jeff pondering the climb
IMG_2034.jpg

Filtering some water before climbing higher
IMG_2040.jpg

Jeff trying to make a beautiful 7/8 curl ram legal:cool:
IMG_2042.jpg

Just for Dinkshooter
IMG_2116.jpg

A few rams
IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

My brothers tried and true boots.
IMG_2175.jpg

Can't say enough about my bro. Stud
IMG_2176.jpg

Nieces ram next to mine 14+bases
IMG_2196.jpg

Blowing and cold time for lunch
IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

11th ram my brother has helped pack out
IMG_2095.jpg

7 years old but makes full curl. I mentioned 8 is great because it was my 8th time up not that the ram was 8 :)

Tremendous pictures, and an excellent ram. Thanks for posting - even without the story.

Super!! I'd love to convince my brother to move some place that would allow me to hunt white sheep...

Congrats to the whole crew!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back