Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

7mm-08

I'd be all over the 1-8 vanguard 2 in 6.5 creed, if they didn't weigh the same as a ship's anchor.

I'd be all over a ton of Vanguard/Howa configurations if they didn't weight so much.

Might have to try the new lightweight Howa one of these days. I think they might chamber it in 'creed? All I've seen locally is a .243, which wouldn't be bad at all.

If, of course, it didn't come with a dopey Vortex scope...

I'd be all over a ton of Vanguard/Howa configurations if they didn't weight so much.

Might have to try the new lightweight Howa one of these days. I think they might chamber it in 'creed? All I've seen locally is a .243, which wouldn't be bad at all.

If, of course, it didn't come with a dopey Vortex scope...

I doubt you'll regret it, once you swap out that magazine for the floorplate.

This is my experience with the 7mm-08-

-Whitetail, 140 grain fusions, Rem 700
-Mountain Goat, 140 grain E-tip, Howa Alpine
-Caribou, 140 grain Accubond, Kimber 84

They all died when shot.

That velocity/weight just seems like the sweet spot where bullets work like they're intended too.

I doubt you'll regret it, once you swap out that magazine for the floorplate.

This is my experience with the 7mm-08-

-Whitetail, 140 grain fusions, Rem 700
-Mountain Goat, 140 grain E-tip, Howa Alpine
-Caribou, 140 grain Accubond, Kimber 84

They all died when shot.

That velocity/weight just seems like the sweet spot where bullets work like they're intended too.

Now you're getting me all chubbed up for a 7mm-08 Forbes I've fondled a couple times...

I

The 7-08 and the Howa goes together like peas and carrots. Great coyote round:

But I consider the Howa in 22-250 a better all around choice:

But nothing beats the Howa in .223 for a day-in-day-out shooting iron:

Travis

The 7-08 and the Howa goes together like peas and carrots. Great coyote round:

But I consider the Howa in 22-250 a better all around choice:

But nothing beats the Howa in .223 for a day-in-day-out shooting iron:

Travis

You actually get outside and do stuff, why did you hang out on 24 hour so long?

I know you got a turd. I've got two of them (both LA) and l think they're great rifles. Just luck of the draw I guess.

I think I have a turd tikka, too..

I need to stop buying new rifles. I honestly don't think I've ever had a problem with a used rifle.

if you are looking for a Howa Alpine mt in 6.5 creedmoor, I just saw one on gunbroker yesterday, basically new for $750, best price I've seen by far. I would have bought it myself but would prefer the .308 or even the 7mm-08

I think I have a turd tikka, too..

I need to stop buying new rifles. I honestly don't think I've ever had a problem with a used rifle.

Did you grind out the pressure points in the forearm of the stock on the Tikka as I had suggested to you?

if you are looking for a Howa Alpine mt in 6.5 creedmoor, I just saw one on gunbroker yesterday, basically new for $750, best price I've seen by far. I would have bought it myself but would prefer the .308 or even the 7mm-08

That's a deal yo!

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back