60 years ago...............................

DRAFTSTUD

Yes, yesterday 60 years ago in the Heart of Texas a man was born, he was teethed on an empty 30-06 Brass and wore Harley-Davidson Diapers, he could again real soon.......but, thats another story! Happy Birthday Ken! John

Last edited:
Which one of your children has been designated the “Diaper Changer”?

Might not want to forget their birthday gift this year.

Happy Birthday Ken! Don't let anyone tease you too much...you are only about 20 to 30 years older than most on here.

Happy Birthday Ken! Don't let anyone tease you too much...you are only about 20 to 30 years older than most on here.

He's almost got me by forty.
I'd tell you to start acting your age on here Ken, but then you'd die. :D

Happy birthday!
Here's to many more.

God bless you young man! Here is to another 60!

When you turn 65 you have to either trade the bike in for a trike or get a side car like my father in law. :D

He's grandchild and side car rich
SideCar.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, yesterday 60 years ago in the Heart of Texas a man was born, he was teethed on an empty 30-06 Brass and wore Harley-Davidson Diapers, he could again real soon.......but, thats another story! Happy Birthday Ken! John

Happy Birthday you Ol'Cat... Hope you had great day !!

Cheers !!

Attachments

• getting old.jpg
    getting old.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 140
Thanks to all you well wishers...makes me feel 59 again.

Dink, doubt I can con any of the kids, they know I'll be writing the undertaker a hot check.

Noharley was teling his kids he felt old. His kids said that they were old, he's Ancient !!!!!

Happy 21,900 days old !!!!

Happy Birthday Brother! I will will be there in August, if the Lord is willing.
Remember Ted Trueblood of Sports Afield? He was a great writer for them and others, from Nappa, Idaho. Anywhoo, he had a story titled, "Don't Wait Too Long" about getting out in the high country while you still were blessed with a strong will and a body as hard as woodpecker lips. When I first read it, I was young and dumb, and thought I'd live forever. News Flash: Ted was right. Young guns out there, don't wait too long, to chase the dream. When you are older, and softer, and unable to run with the big dawgs, you will have the prize from your youth. Let's go huntin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back