Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

5 Movies

There’s some really good mentions on here I haven’t seen in a while. And a few surprises.

It’s funny that Mean Girls just got mentioned. I’ve probably seen bits of that at least 5 five times since it’s one of my wife’s favorites. Also The Notebook. I’ve probably seen that 5 times too with various love interests growing up. I bet I’d still cry at the end of that damn movie if I saw it today 😂

Sorry to further derail, but since it’s been in the news…I really wanna see this new Scorsese movie with DiCaprio called Killers of the Flower Moon.

Last edited:
Most every movie I’ve watched it I liked it I have watched it at least 5 times, I haven’t been to theater since my 16 yo was in the womb. Not my thing here’s my list of good ones a lot have been mentioned already so I won’t redo those:

Any John Wayne western and hatari
Last of the Dogmen
Quigley down under
Open range
All of the American pie movies

One of many jobs I had while in college was as a doorman in a 4-Plex theater.
The pay was lousy but the perks were immeasurable. Definitely a target rich environment.
Saw many films multiple times, or the scenes we liked in certain films many hundreds of times. (Think Jamie Lee Curtis in "Trading Places" and Bo Derek in "10")

Regarding - "Saving Private Ryan" - Our projectionist was a guy named Mickey. Every bit of 5'7" in cowboy boots. He had been a paratrooper on D-Day. An absolute badass, but the most unassuming guy.
I had the same job in high school. Maybe I should start a thread of 'Name 5 movies you've seen over 100 times' !

There’s some really good mentions on here I haven’t seen in a while. And a few surprises.

It’s funny that Mean Girls just got mentioned. I’ve probably seen bits of that at least 5 five times since it’s one of my wife’s favorites. Also The Notebook. I’ve probably seen that 5 times too with various love interests growing up. I bet I’d still cry at the end of that damn movie if I saw it today 😂

Sorry to further derail, but since it’s been in the news…I really wanna see this new Scorsese movie with DiCaprio called Killers of the Flower Moon.
I think I need to come clean and edit. If I really think about it, I’ve definitely seen The Notebook more times than Heat.

1. The Missing 2.The Missouri Breaks 3. Quigley Down Under 4. Braveheart 5. Jeremiah Johnson​

Had a bunch of the old Gordon Eastman flicks on VHS at one time.

High Wild and Free
Challenging the Northwest Territory
Phantom Ram
Savage Wild and more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back