Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

5 Months...

Congrats on 19 years and 7 months, Captain. Thanks for serving. Hope retirement treats you well.

I don't think he gets to retire in 5 months. Maybe just return to the Motherland.

T Bone, you funny guy...I wish. 4 years and 9 days until retirement (gotta do 20 yrs 6 mths to retire).

Fin, if you need someone to pack your dead animals and camera gear around interior Alaska, give me a ring. Wait, then it won't be on your own, rather our own.

Oak, the motherland it is. Time to sell a house, a car and so much more to do...super stoked!

Jim,

You're looking old for your age...I thought you were 38.

I have 20 more years for retirment, and I am 38.

Any chance you can legally adopt me as your brother so I can hunt sheep and goats?

Congrats on moving back to AK. Hope it treats you well.

T Bone I am 35 dude...really, I look old? Oscar old, or just old? Hey if you got a sister, I am available. If things were to work out...you might get to go sheep hunting.

No sisters, only 3 brothers to pick from....but if anyone could make them turn, it'd be you.

Oscar looks older with his shirt off because of his man boobs are droopy.

Compared to him you look spry.

Okay, I'll take one for the team T Bone. Set me up with the most attractive of your brothers. I can't believe I am doing this.

Congrats Ovis and +1 on your commitment to serve.

....hopefully Tyson's brothers have a tad bit longer locks for ya.....just say'n!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back