Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

3rd Bi-annual Sled Trip

BigHornRam

My 3 brother's in-law and I are getting together for our 3rd West Yellowstone snowmobile trip this weekend. I'll be picking them up at the Bozeman airport Friday night. Two are coming from Wisconsin and one from Florida. Should be fun! I'll try real hard not to run over any buffalo hippies while I'm there!

Went sledding out there a number of years ago and had a blast. We stayed at the Super 8 by Lion's Head and avoided some of the beat-up trail near town. Never did go into the Park.

Bwana,

Snow's supposed to be the best in many years over there! We don't go into the Park either....too many rules. I like the mountains north of Hebgen Lake best and we spend a lot of time in Idaho around the Macks Inn/ Henrys Lake area. There's a sled in log cabin place back in there that we've been to several times for burgers.

The first time there, one of the guy's came around a corner by Horse Butte to find a dork standing in the middle of the trail guarding a nearby Bison. He had to get on the binders pretty hard to keep from hitting the idiot. When he told me about it, I said that sounds like a buffalo hippy. He asked WTF is a buffalo hippy. I explained, and he just shock his head. Nut jobs everywhere...even in the middle of nowhere Montana!

Jose,

This forum is called "a place for friends". Maybe you can get someone to start up a forum called "a place for a-holes" and talk to yourself there?

BigHornRam said:
Jose,

This forum is called "a place for friends". Maybe you can get someone to start up a forum called "a place for a-holes" and talk to yourself there?

Put it in SI so the fatass rec. vehic. haters can pound on ya Paul. ;) ...or even the haters that are fatasses. :D

BigHole said:
Jose,

I'm guessin we now know why he goes by the name BigHole.....

Have fun, and be "safe".......

Ken,

Anyone that would say back country sledding is for fat asses, has never done it before. Who listens to what fairy's like Jose think anyway?

You guys have a fun weekend...sounds like a blast, it's nearly 70 degrees here.

Back