Caribou Gear

$250 Million over 10 years!

You can get MLB tickets for less than 20 bucks a piece (outside of NY and Boston), and most stadiums allow outside food and drink. You can choose to spend 400 bucks if you want, but you definitely don't need to.

I just don't see how you can be angry at an American industry that's doing so well, especially right now.

Your right, 400 may be a bit overstating it for baseball. If you choose to support someone who makes 25 million dollars a year to play a sport more power to you. Enjoy the games.

YESSSS!!! Guess i'll have to change the handle to 'angels2012' now. I'm not quite as jazzed about Wilson but he's a decent leftie the last couple seasons, if you don't count the post season. Look out Rangers, here we come!!!

YESSSS!!! Guess i'll have to change the handle to 'angels2012' now. I'm not quite as jazzed about Wilson but he's a decent leftie the last couple seasons, if you don't count the post season. Look out Rangers, here we come!!!

Don't get your hopes up. Firstt time he collides with someone at first base...he may be lost for the season. ;)

With that signing the Cubs just moved up fom 30 games out of 1st to 25. And it won't cost them a dime. Now that's efficiency.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaDon
Back