MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Evil Liberal Clothing Companies at it again

Been sick with the flu but my wife made up some 2016 antelope barley vegetable stew and some elk shepherds pie over the weekend.

Last edited:
Sauerkraut, onions, and some fancy pants whole seed mustard on mine. Thought about wearing my Sitka jacket to dinner, but seemed a little too stuffy for Monday night.

Mmmmm that sounds good, I made some rogan josh with antelope in the slow cooker... sadly we had settled for store bought naan as I have yet to figure that one out.

Mmmmm that sounds good, I made some rogan josh with antelope in the slow cooker... sadly we had settled for store bought naan as I have yet to figure that one out.

What I use for naan to cheat is to make tortilla dough with herbs in it and press it in thicker slabs (thicker than a gordita) and then cook it in a cast iron skillet.

What I use for naan to cheat is to make tortilla dough with herbs in it and press it in thicker slabs (thicker than a gordita) and then cook it in a cast iron skillet.

Damin I'm going to have to try that...have you tried that method to make garlic Naan? That's the wife's fav...

Cushman this is the third or forth life changing piece of advice I have gotten from you... pretty much rebuilt my med kit from scratch after your other thread... definitely owe you a beer or three

Damin I'm going to have to try that...have you tried that method to make garlic Naan? That's the wife's fav...

Cushman this is the third or forth life changing piece of advice I have gotten from you... pretty much rebuilt my med kit from scratch after your other thread... definitely owe you a beer or three

Naa. I'm just happy if something I spew on here does someone some good :cool:

Man, I had to skip dinner last night. My daughter had a 4-H meeting and I got dubbed for going. They did have some pretty good caramel cookies though. Had to drink water though, no milk.

Wife made ‘deconstructed burrito’ which was a heap of rice, beans, bell peppers, morels, guac, salsa, and marinated strips of elk loin served with little corn tortillas on the side.
Washed it down with a little strawberry mint Kambucha from Deen’s Zesty Booch in Bozeman.

Had the Cushman plan for dessert. It’s good for your heart and moral and I’m not talking about naan.

I love me some naan. And Indian tea. Haven't had it for years, no good Indian places here...

I never knew what Naan was called. But when we had Curry night on the FOB everyone wanted this bread and it was mouthwatering good. One of the things I actually looked forward to while I was there.

A little "wing & fin" here tonight. A pineapple roast SD pheasant and lightly breaded ON walleye. A little MN wildrice and broccolini for a side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back