2024 Super Bowl vittles

Over the past 48 my family and I just went nine rounds with the Noro Virus. I feel like a little bird who just spent the last two days getting rocked by a storm, and the wind just settled and the sun came out. Our Super Bowl snacks will likely be toast and bananas.
We didn't get to enjoy the noro. We are getting over a double whammy of coronavirus AND RSV all at the same time. Scary stuff, glad you guys are on the downhill slide.

some of the best spicy pork green chile and spicy red salsa that can be found in colorado

IMG_5386.jpg

3 racks of ribs. one of which will be marinated with 16 oz of green chile on the wrap and smothered to serve once cut.

IMG_5390.jpg

sour cream and onion dip, poppers, chips and salsa/guac, corn bread, whisk(e)y.

full send hybrid meal of southern BBQ and southwest mex.

gonna be a good time. i guess there's a game to sorta watch too.

Got the wings on now. One batch rubbed with a neopolitan pizza rub and will dust with garlic parmesean seasoning. The other is my usual honey Chipotle bbq. Both sets will be dry but made some sauce for anyone who wants it. Wife's queso came out amazing the chorizo is perfect for it the kids are polishing it off quick.20240211_141300.jpg20240211_161417.jpg20240211_141449.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back