MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2024 New Mexico Draw Results

The reason I heard that is was Thursday last year instead of it's normal Wednesday was because the deadline to apply got pushed back 1 day due to system issues so that delayed the process to provide results by one day. No clue if that's true, but makes sense. If true, they should go back to Wednesday release this year.

The jury is still out if they will release early E-Tags on Tuesday night. First year they did that was 2020, then they didn't do it 2021, they did it again in 2022 and didn't do it in 2023. So pattern is they will do it again this year? Or could be both 2020 and 2022 were just mistakes on their part.

Obviously I'm obsessed and need to quit thinking about the draw and go back to work. haha
It was pushed back a day last year due to them waiting on my Venmo payment to clear for the sheep tag. Sometimes you gotta pay a little extra

What are the ethics of sharing what you drew? I need to know by Wednesday pls and ty
The way I see it if it's your 1st choice that's not sharing that's bragging, 2nd choice might as well share as it's still pretty much bragging, 3rd choice it's OK to tell everyone you drew but nothing else. Don't need anymore competition to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

I wouldn't share deer, elk, aoudad or antelope unit choices.

Ibex, sheep and gemsbok are rare enough, or confined to so few choices it doesn't matter.
I'd share my elk choice if I got my first choice... as the top units in NM are not really a secret. But anything after that, I would keep to myself, with the delusion that no one else knows about them ha

I'd share my elk choice if I got my first choice... as the top units in NM are not really a secret. But anything after that, I would keep to myself, with the delusion that no one else knows about them ha
Yes. I agree. No real secrets there. My top elk choices are like *just* under the top ones.

More dead public land animals in New Mexico just didn’t seem as funny without that stupid goofy meme @Nick87

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back