Caribou Gear Tarp

2024 New Mexico Draw Results

You guys had me going on the April 1 post, I was thinking how the heck did I miss the results already. Applied my son and myself for Elk, Deer, Sheep, Oryx and Ibex. New Mexico has been very good to us with a 16D elk, a Rocky for me and a Desert for my son. I want to say it only cost $8 back then to put in for a sheep, but someone can correct me.

On the
anybody see an antelope 2nd choice tag pop up in the app for about 3 minutes early this morning then disappear?
E-Tag app? If you saw that, that's a good sign for you. Might be they forgot to unlink the app when the draw was ran and then realized it.

On the E-Tag app? If you saw that, that's a good sign for you. Might be they forgot to unlink the app when the draw was ran and then realized it.
I have some experience with the states' IT department - I wouldn't assume the draw and E-Tag app are the same software or are actually linked in any way. I'm half certain the draw is done in a spreadsheet using the random number function 😄

I have some experience with the states' IT department - I wouldn't assume the draw and E-Tag app are the same software or are actually linked in any way. I'm half certain the draw is done in a spreadsheet using the random number function 😄
Haha, I've got some experience in that arena myself. I don't assume anything on how they run it based on past experience. The fact that they have to take down the OIL status and harvest reports before they run the draw, tells me that they have the website/app connected to the live draw database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back