Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 Colorado Statewide Sheep, Mountain Goat, and Pronghorn Raffles

It will stop you in a single purchase, but not over multiple purchases. When the raffles are audited next week after online sales end, the ruler will be taken to the knuckles of those who couldn't follow the rules. Don't mess with the Secretary of State! ;) You can click the "My Raffle Account" button under the Raffles tab and view your recent orders.

Pronghorn tickets are way under 900 sold, because those numbers include tickets already printed to sell at the Rendezvous.
Can a guy buy more at the Rendevous or do I need to get more online?

This ram was taken on the raffle tag last year. I held back on a story here due to the one I sent into the Bighorn publication.

I am very undeserving of this caliber of a ram, but incredibly grateful for everything the RMBS has done to allow someone like me this life changing experience.

Thank you to all involved at the RMBS and Randy for allowing them to post here. I did not know of this raffle until I saw it here several years ago.

Buy more tickets and you could have the experience of a lifetime like I was given last May!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231117_182315_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117_182315_Gallery.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 35
This ram was taken on the raffle tag last year. I held back on a story here due to the one I sent into the Bighorn publication.

I am very undeserving of this caliber of a ram, but incredibly grateful for everything the RMBS has done to allow someone like me this life changing experience.

Thank you to all involved at the RMBS and Randy for allowing them to post here. I did not know of this raffle until I saw it here several years ago.

Buy more tickets and you could have the experience of a lifetime like I was given last May!
Congrats again, @passinthru! The photos don't do that ram justice. A net Booner! (BFR)

Thanks Oak!

My photo skills suck, especially through a cell phone attached to a spotting scope. I'll try and post some better pics.

Yep, I had him officially scored by a local Pope and Young scorer a few weeks ago.

He netted 182 1/8" official.

Thanks again!

And, it is even more impressive that it was scored by a P&Y scorer! Congrats on a great ram.

Crusher Ram! I didn't see the story, but did you get him prior to the rut, or during?
Thank you

i took him November 28th after 3 trips out to hunt. Mr. Strong asked me to submit a story at the Meet and Greet in July for the Bighorn publication. My attempt at documenting the experience is in the new edition of the Bighorn magazine.

And, it is even more impressive that it was scored by a P&Y scorer! Congrats on a great ram.
Thank you!

He's an awesome dude, I believe he said he's been on 23 scoring panels. He told me if he can make it 3 more years he'll complete 25 panels for Pope and Young. Meaning he's scored for 50 years. They inducted him into the hall of fame.

Back