Caribou Gear Tarp

2023 Utah Draw Results

On another site there are post saying UTAH also overdrew tags and that is the delay. Who knows??? I just want a tag somewhere. I will take a tag in Utah, NV or Idaho or in all three 😁

If I got draw results on a “mistake tag” I would block all calls and emails from the state and hunt the drawn tag. Obviously kidding but that would suck to “mistake draw” worse then not draw.

On another site there are post saying UTAH also overdrew tags and that is the delay. Who knows??? I just want a tag somewhere. I will take a tag in Utah, NV or Idaho or in all three 😁
The credit card link was still active last night, they haven't drawn anything yet. I haven't checked today

On MM there is a whole attempted analysis of two different messages on the credit card change page of. “Credit card charges have successfully processed”. versus “Credit card cannot be changed” and if one or the other means a person is selected to draw or not.

Attempted Analysis on the “Utah forum” is always humorous.

Last edited:
On MM there is a whole attempted analysis of two different messages on the credit card change page of. “Credit card charges have successfully processed”. versus “Credit card cannot be changed” and if one or the other means a person is selected to draw or not.
What does yours say? Bc hopefully mine says the same 🤣

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back