2023 Utah Draw Results

Let's get it going.

Who is in?

What animals have you drawn previously?

Where you at in points?

Maybe even post some photos of stuff you've killed in Utah to get everyone excited.

It appears @Khunter @Greenhorn and @Steve O, among others, may all be sitting pretty for elk tags. Looking forward to seeing some great stories of hunts for big elk.
My dad has 10 general season I have 7 general season and we each have 7 Limited mule deer and 6 limited Bull. Last time I hunted Utah was 2013 and I hunted 9 mile killed a 20" 4x4 and I considered myself very lucky and other hunters said the same. I was thinking Plateau / Boulder for 2024, I've also been told Pine Valley / Zion, any help?

My dad has 10 general season I have 7 general season and we each have 7 Limited mule deer and 6 limited Bull. Last time I hunted Utah was 2013 and I hunted 9 mile killed a 20" 4x4 and I considered myself very lucky and other hunters said the same. I was thinking Plateau / Boulder for 2024, I've also been told Pine Valley / Zion, any help?
Welcome to hunt talk! As far as elk goes assuming you are a nonresident you are YEARS away from getting a tag. Now with Deer I would highly suggest looking at the LE late muzzleloader hunts NOV 1-9, mind you these hunts are open sight muzzleloader only. There are several late muzzleloader hunts you could draw with 7 points, look at the draw odds on Utah DWR page to find what works.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back