Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2023 Utah Draw Results

That makes a decade of Unsuccessfuls for me. Hoping my elk odds for a late hunt approach 10% in another decade. I have no illusions of ever drawing anything else, but it’s fun to dream.

My brother in law drew the mid season limited entry elk tag on the Pahvant with only 10 points 😵

Looks like itll be a great September/October!

Just got to an internet connection after a week in the waves of SE Alaska. I see Utah sent emails just in time for my return. That bag of 24 pronghorn points was getting to be rather cumbersome.

View attachment 277319

The bear hunt was also a big success.
I am a campground manager at the northern tip of this unit. I'll keep an eye out this summer for any weird bucks!

Congrats! Late or early? I got lucky and drew early tag. Still can’t believe it, waiting for email telling me they screwed up lol
I got the early. I strongly suggest contacting the folks at UT WSF - they're planning a guzzler project next weekend and are looking for more help - I've already signed up.

They used to also include the slogan which made it even more funny…

View attachment 278515
The back of the can still has that slogan. And says “Takes some home to the wives.” I cut ”wives” off in the photo below.

My wife bought me a T-shirt that has, “I tried Polygamy” on the front of the shirt, and then the label art on the back. 😀
IMG_8106.jpeg

Back