Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2023 Nevada Draw Results

I've applied for tags to hunt every species in Nevada, except antelope, for the last 20 years with Zero draws...but you are telling me there is still a chance? Yeah!

Last edited:
Ditto.
Although I did draw a mule deer tag through the guide draw.
Maybe next year with 21 points is the magical number.
I've applied for tags to hunt every species in Nevada, except antelope, for the last 20 years with Zero draws...but you are telling me there is still a chance? Yeah!
Yes sir there is! Drew antelope on 2 points this year. You always have a fighter's chance in Nevada.

Nada. Didn't draw and really didn't expect to. I drew a cow tag last year and am in bull purgatory. I'll burn my 7 Pronghorn points next year. I'm in for Utah with almost zero chance so Colorado is my last draw hope. Otherwise, it's Utah's cow/spike OTC archery.

I have to resurrect this thread. I just got an email from NDOW!
Looks like I'm going on a desert sheep hunt in addition to my area 10 late deer hunt and my 221 late bull elk hunt. 😂

Status
Type
Year
Application
Date Submitted

Alternate Awarded

Res Nelson (Desert) Bighorn Sheep Any Ram
05/10/2023 2:22 pm

Looks like I'm going on a desert sheep hunt in addition to my area 10 late deer hunt and my 221 late bull elk hunt. 😂

Status
Type
Year
Application
Date Submitted

Alternate Awarded

Awesome. What unit ?

Status
Type
Year
Application
Date Submitted

Alternate Awarded

That's great! Looking forward to hearing about it!

Wahooooo!

Alternate list for the win.

Looking forward to the journey and adventure contained in the desert and your quest for a ram.

Does the current iteration of the FCFS page only show the tags for which you are eligible, or does it show all tags? I'm under no illusions of getting a tag, but I would have thought I'd have seen a tag or two by now. On the other hand, if NR's only see NR tags, it won't be nearly as interesting.

QQ

Does the current iteration of the FCFS page only show the tags for which you are eligible, or does it show all tags? I'm under no illusions of getting a tag, but I would have thought I'd have seen a tag or two by now. On the other hand, if NR's only see NR tags, it won't be nearly as interesting.
Nrs see NR tags, i have been on a bunch and only seen 1 crummy deer archery tag. Basically doesnt have any oppurtunities anymore since they redesigned, which is fair.

QQ
It's dead for NR.

R still seeing a few tags.

Back