Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2023 Montana Draw!!!!

Got the same call 2 days ago. Scared the hell out of me. Mine said "Public Service" on the caller ID. Call length was 43 seconds because they asked me about moose sightings.

Imagine if Montana charged credit cards on draw day like Arizona does.
New level of fiasco would be unlocked
Their system can't even handle the people who buy their tags the last day. System got overloaded and you couldn't print your tags you bought so they have to mail all of them. Happened with my wife's tags and I called yesterday to find out if they could email me her turkey tag since the season opens tomorrow and the lady told me that we will get them when we get them. Or we could go to the local office that is only staffed 9:00 to 1:00 each day.

I already know one guy that got sent 2 copies of his general new year same ol montana

Got the same call 2 days ago. Scared the hell out of me. Mine said "Public Service" on the caller ID. Call length was 43 seconds because they asked me about moose sightings.
Mine was exactly a minute. Solid info was gathered in that minute

I played phone tag with the FWP survey person for a month regarding the elk survey. She'd call me and leave a voicemail, I'd call her back and she wouldn't answer. I think we went through 3 iterations of this and I gave up. Haven't heard anything since. I'm highly skeptical of the statistics they derive from those surveys. They certainly have a high noise/signal ratio.

I played phone tag with the FWP survey person for a month regarding the elk survey. She'd call me and leave a voicemail, I'd call her back and she wouldn't answer. I think we went through 3 iterations of this and I gave up. Haven't heard anything since. I'm highly skeptical of the statistics they derive from those surveys. They certainly have a high noise/signal ratio.
It’s a very efficient system

Mine is Antelope...it's an actual antelope and not a pronghorn. I sat there for a solid 15 seconds looking for a pronghorn before it dawned on me.
This one actually made me a tad upset. All the other animals are locally seen animals. Why couldn't they just put a Pronghorn?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back