2023 Montana Draw!!!!

That doesn’t happen, why would a landowner/rich nr worry about getting a tag if you owned several thousand acres. They would just go hunt.

Not trying to start a argument, and they do screw things up,
Coming from a guy who draws permits regularly

I got a call also yesterday about elk hunting survey. They asked good questions, like if I hunted private, bma, or public, how many days in the field. It wasn’t general questions like if I seen a wolf or if I turkey hunted.
When they called me about my antelope hunt, I found the gentlemen to be very pleasant and the questions he asked seemed like they’d be useful for them. There were the typical “how many days, what units, were you successful, etc”, but he also asked how many goats we saw in general, and also had some questions about BMAs.

Are all 2991 of your posts about how shitty montana is but you still try and come back every year? Or is it just me......
Never ever have I said Montana is shitty . I love Montana. I thought I was joking around poking fun at the xbow bill . Sorry .

Did he apply for a LE tag? Have heard those are showing unsuccessful for the combo but LE permit is still pending.
Yes he did both deer and elk…hopefully that’s the case and it changes? I thought you had to first be successful in the Tag draw to be eligible for the permit draw though. Waiting to tell him anything until it’s all finalized!

Yes he did both deer and elk…hopefully that’s the case and it changes? I thought you had to first be successful in the Tag draw to be eligible for the permit draw though. Waiting to tell him anything until it’s all finalized!
It says pending cuz they do it after the general draw . He won’t be in the permit draw cuz he didn’t draw the combo .

It says pending cuz they do it after the general draw . He won’t be in the permit draw cuz he didn’t draw the combo .
That’s what I thought..damn. I tried burning my 9 deer permit points and applied as a party with him for a deer permit. Based on last year being 97.5% successful on BG Combo and 100% on the deer permit we applied for I thought for sure we’d be successful. Now I’m SOL too for deer.

Back