Caribou Gear Tarp

2023 Hunttalk Thread of the Year

Hunttalk thread of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Um, yes.

I just love reading compelling writing, and I thought compiling those at the end of the year was a nice way to close things out and make sure people didn’t miss some of the incredible reads that got posted during the season.

But I’m not going to lie- it took a lot of time and work, and then to get a bunch of bitching and moaning after all that, for the second year in a row from a couple people… I just had enough. It was supposed to be fun, and if people are going to continually cry about it, I don’t want to waste the time and effort doing it I guess.

I believe it took a ton of time and effort. I don’t blame you for not being excited about going through with it again.

It was great for the couple years you did it. It made for a fun re-read of some great hunts and memorable threads.

Since the OP started with humorous threads, I’m getting a chuckle from this one lately.

All great nominees. I often give up on some of these off the rails threads and miss the deserving humor nominees anyway.

Honestly, I haven’t gotten all that excited about Talkies this year. I get tired of the whiners that take themselves and made-up awards too seriously. It started out fun, but has gotten less so every year.
Don’t let @seeth07 kill the tradition, if he snivels about it this year Im hacking the site and deleting all his likes ;)

We all agreed you’re the decider this ain’t one of those commie democracies.

Since the OP started with humorous threads, I’m getting a chuckle from this one lately.

1702563108244.gif

Report withdrawn… 😉

Um, yes.

I just love reading compelling writing, and I thought compiling those at the end of the year was a nice way to close things out and make sure people didn’t miss some of the incredible reads that got posted during the season.

But I’m not going to lie- it took a lot of time and work, and then to get a bunch of bitching and moaning after all that, for the second year in a row from a couple people… I just had enough. It was supposed to be fun, and if people are going to continually cry about it, I don’t want to waste the time and effort doing it I guess.
Man. That is beyond pathetic. Some people take themselves way too seriously.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back