Caribou Gear Tarp

2023 Hunttalk Thread of the Year

Hunttalk thread of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buckbull

Allright huntalkers, what thread kept you coming back for more? The ones you knew you were going to get a good laugh. Its been an odd year with some old time members bidding farewell (willm, jls, douglasr). So what thread deserves the honor of being the thread of the year?

Allright huntalkers, what thread kept you coming back for more? The ones you knew you were going to get a good laugh. Its been an odd year with some old time members bidding farewell (willm, jls, douglasr). So what thread deserves the honor of being the thread of the year?
Pretty sure @Hunting Wife needs to do her awards first before we go straight to thread of the year.

All great nominees. I often give up on some of these off the rails threads and miss the deserving humor nominees anyway.

Honestly, I haven’t gotten all that excited about Talkies this year. I get tired of the whiners that take themselves and made-up awards too seriously. It started out fun, but has gotten less so every year.

All great nominees. I often give up on some of these off the rails threads and miss the deserving humor nominees anyway.

Honestly, I haven’t gotten all that excited about Talkies this year. I get tired of the whiners that take themselves and made-up awards too seriously. It started out fun, but has gotten less so every year.
The implosion of the Talkies last year was one of my bigger disappointments for this forum. Such a fun thing ruined unnecessarily.

We should get rid of the like button as well as the others while we are at it!

If you don’t nominate me for something, I’m going to throw my sucker in the dirt and report you.

Wait, are you serious that folks were really salty about not getting nominated? Lame.
Um, yes.

I just love reading compelling writing, and I thought compiling those at the end of the year was a nice way to close things out and make sure people didn’t miss some of the incredible reads that got posted during the season.

But I’m not going to lie- it took a lot of time and work, and then to get a bunch of bitching and moaning after all that, for the second year in a row from a couple people… I just had enough. It was supposed to be fun, and if people are going to continually cry about it, I don’t want to waste the time and effort doing it I guess.

Um, yes.

I just love reading compelling writing, and I thought compiling those at the end of the year was a nice way to close things out and make sure people didn’t miss some of the incredible reads that got posted during the season.

But I’m not going to lie- it took a lot of time and work, and then to get a bunch of bitching and moaning after all that, for the second year in a row from a couple people… I just had enough. It was supposed to be fun, and if people are going to continually cry about it, I don’t want to waste the time and effort doing it I guess.
1702527599239.gif

Um, yes.

Sorry HW. Life's too short.
The forums have taken a more polarized turn. Less compelling writing and more regurgitating the tribal battle cry.
I certainly added to my ignore list this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back