MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2023 Garden!

Covered my tomatoes and peppers last night. They were talking about possible frost this morning, we didn't get quite that cold this morning but it was close.

We've got all sorts of shit going on. We have starts, everything from heirloom beans, cucumbers/zucchinis, saffron, quinoa, potatoes, corn and more.

View attachment 273580

View attachment 273581

View attachment 273582

Our winter/herb garden has cilantro, fennel, couple different mints, watercress, and lettuce -ey things.

View attachment 273583

View attachment 273584

Finally we have landscapers out now that have built us some new redwood boxes just off our patio, and we are going to expand our planting space in our garden by 40% as we pulled our fruit trees into the yard and will replace them with metal boxes.

View attachment 273585

View attachment 273586
been using Baker creek seeds for awhile.. really like them! always good germination.

Apologies for the duplicates. We are now getting towards summer down here so bugs and the heat/humidity will start becoming a challenge. Now I'll focus on sweet potatoes and okra.

Last edited:
Here is where things are at garden wise in SW Washington; much better spring this year for the garden, no constant rain like last year.
The best is the Rhododendron, my mothers favorite color. She passed this past December and I managed to bring this plant back to life!Garden I 2023 5.25.23.jpeg

Attachments

• Garden 2023 5.25.23.jpeg
    Garden 2023 5.25.23.jpeg
    971.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Moms Rhododendron  5.26.23.jpeg
    Moms Rhododendron 5.26.23.jpeg
    774.8 KB · Views: 4
Finally got everything in the ground. Transplanted tomatoes and cucumbers out of the cold frame and into the ground. Peas, beans, lettuce and carrots just breaking through the ground. Then hail storm rolls down out of the Bighorns. Broke a tomato plant, ripped two cucumber plants in half. Sheesh

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back