2023 controlled hunts

Applied again yesterday. I have 16 points for elk and that's forgetting to put in a few times when I was in my 20's and didn't think as much about it as I do now. I have 13 pronghorn. 6 deer, and 10 turkey. I have hunted mcaap 2 or 3 times but now just put in for wichita for deer.

No, been trying to hold out for a bull tag. Getting to the age I’m going to probably have to try that.
Hopefully the changes will help you score that bull tag. But elk is just as good cow or bull and I bet you'd have a great time regardless. Goodluck!

It's about to be released who's ready? Already movement on the preference point page. Looks like no elk tag or turkey my points already went up. My deer points have not gone up nor have they zeroed out. Goodluck!

Oh heck ya! They're amazing
I've hiked many a mile there but this will be my first opportunity to do so with a rifle on my shoulder. My wife also drew Oka yanahili preserve north of Tishomingo. She's more excited about a night at Blake Sheltons bar old red then the hunt already got her sister to agree to watch the kids.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back