Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2023/2024 update !!! Norris Road Elk Hunt

I bumped a really nice bull while hunting whitetails in the timber today, in a limited entry district for elk. After the way this season has been going for me I might take a drive to Norris next week and shoot ‘em right in the fuggin head.

Unless someone wants to give me permission on some private land where I can shoot a nice 6 point on a general tag. Pls and thx.

I’m gonna have to take one last joy ride to a couple of cousin Billy’s old honey holes for good times sake. If I do his normal loop I can cover them all before the big game Saturday morning…

I bumped a really nice bull while hunting whitetails in the timber today, in a limited entry district for elk. After the way this season has been going for me I might take a drive to Norris next week and shoot ‘em right in the fuggin head.

Unless someone wants to give me permission on some private land where I can shoot a nice 6 point on a general tag. Pls and thx.
I don’t know what your problem is. It’s been an exceptional year for elk hunting in Montana:

Two elk shot on public land. Is this not the way of Hunt Talk? Public land hunting. Young dude got a bull and freezer full of meat. I’m more concerned about colliding into one with my truck coming around the bend early morning. That corner is why my truck has a cattle guard on it. Lots of close encounters with mule deer and elk.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Montana WSF
Back