Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2023/2024 update !!! Norris Road Elk Hunt

Can’t believe no one is talking about the elk by the Ennis airport.
There’s a pile of the same kinda folks watching the elk in Cameron. Ready to shoot each other over what elk “who” shot… same in Logan/Manhattan. Same about everywhere with some elk on private with some public nearby. It ain’t just elk creek rd…..🙄

Norris road -In 20 minutes from Bozeman - one can participate/spectate combat-style road hunting. Feast your eyes..
🤣
I’ve seen some funny stuff right in town. In 2017 the triple tree heard was down in some state land off Tayebeshockup Rd…I drove by to check out the elk and there were 3 guys using white bedsheets as snow camo trying to surround them with their bows 😂

Last edited:
The occasional spontaneous public land massacre ain’t got nothin on the private land tactical assaults that occur daily. landowners with GW in their pockets, guys surrounding herds and running trucks through fields with suppressors hanging out the windows. Just find a high ridge, set up a good spotter and you can see all kinds of interesting things.

I’ve seen some funny stuff right in town. In 2017 the triple tree heard was down in some state land off Tayebeshockup Rd…I drove by to check out the elk and there were 3 guys using white bedsheets as snow camo trying to surround them with their bows 😂
Dude there is a dinosaur of a buck in there. Wish I still had the pic.. I cannot believe there was elk on there. I bet the dog-walkers were petrified….

Hate to blow up a spot like this. I'm sure there's somebody out there with some sentimental history with the place, that wants their loved ones to put on flack vests, sprint out and sprinkle their ashes someday. It's only a short drive from town, go forth and enjoy, even just as a spectator.

#huntitlikeyouownit
#publicland
#elk
#montanaelk
#roadhunt
#ichabodcrane
#elkcreek
#roadhunt
#bull
#trophybull
#montanabull
#huntingisawesome
#fwp
#swarmofelk
#overthehood

View attachment 250475
Those topo lines are waaaay to close together…. Im out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back