Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2023/2024 update !!! Norris Road Elk Hunt

The one time I hunted Montana (Madison in November) we found a calf that had been shot, immobilized, but head up, within sight of a recent gut pile/carcass. Glassed it from the trailhead a ways off and saw a couple guys sledding out some meat, told them about it, but they said they got their cow... When we called the warden he couldn't have cared less about it. My buddy finished it off the next day, tagged it, and we salvaged the meat. 2,000 miles and a $800 tag to clean up somebody's else's mess. We found another shot/abandoned calf later in the week. Gotta love Montana, right?!

The one time I hunted Montana (Madison in November) we found a calf that had been shot, immobilized, but head up, within sight of a recent gut pile/carcass. Glassed it from the trailhead a ways off and saw a couple guys sledding out some meat, told them about it, but they said they got their cow... When we called the warden he couldn't have cared less about it. My buddy finished it off the next day, tagged it, and we salvaged the meat. 2,000 miles and a $800 tag to clean up somebody's else's mess. We found another shot/abandoned calf later in the week. Gotta love Montana, right?!
That sucks

One more pesky elk that fwp doesn’t have to worry about managing.

Sorry. Thats not supposed to be how a elk hunt goes

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back