2022 MT deer & elk permit RESULTS!

Drew an archery elk tag 2nd choice that was only a 1st choice draw last year! I'd say breaking up the 900 tag worked in that regard.

Edit: And my good hunting partner just pulled a rifle tag permit for the same unit!

Should be a good fall!

Last edited:
They're probably trying to find my elk application before they make the results available through your "draw results" tab. It seemingly disappeared once the draw started...

got my elk archery permit, figured as much. Scratching my head about my 2nd choice deer permit, if there were 500 1st choice applicants this year those freakin #'s went way up from last year, WTH?

Drew an archery elk tag 2nd choice that was only a 1st choice draw last year! I'd say breaking up the 900 tag worked in that regard.

Edit: And my good hunting partner just pulled a rifle tag permit for the same unit!

Should be a good fall!
There's some public elk that are gonna take a beat down this archery season. And some more non-resident/private land bull harvests than in the past. The upper end quality that some don't talk about on public forums, will very soon be in the rear view mirror. Guess who's fascinating tenure can be to blame?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back