Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2022 MT deer & elk permit RESULTS!

I’m in a state of shock but we went 100% on NR deer combo’s for our party.

Is there anyone that applied for one of the former 900 archery districts that didn't draw?

I haven’t heard of many that didn’t get rifle tags. Bull tags are freely flowing.

Deer Combo: My son and I drew at 2pts. Cousin drew at 0pts. My two daughters did not draw, both at 1pt each.

Question: My daughters applied with 1pt and did not draw. They did NOT purchase a preference point prior to applying. Do they now get a preference point for not drawing?

Deer Combo: My son and I drew at 2pts. Cousin drew at 0pts. My two daughters did not draw, both at 1pt each.

Question: My daughters applied with 1pt and did not draw. They did NOT purchase a preference point prior to applying. Do they now get a preference point for not drawing?
I think they’ll have an option to buy one this summer if they didn’t purchase at the time of applying?

General big game combo for me again this year, I'll take it! No LE's, which was expected.

No they will NOT get a PP and they WILL NOT be able to apply this summer. They will be able to buy a PP next spring is all.Screenshot_20220414-180441_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Good news is I’ll have 3 preference points next year and 5 bonus points for elk.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back