Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2022 MT deer & elk permit RESULTS!

Good news is I’ll have 3 preference points next year and 5 bonus points for elk.
Why’s that good news? By all accounts Montana can’t figure out how to factor peoples points into the draw process.

Well no bull elk permit for me. I didn’t put in for a buck tag…why be limited to one buck when I can go shoot a whole herd of does :/

Last edited:
I'm happy I got my tag. Applied last year, so 2 preference points helped. Never been to Montana, so looking forward to seeing the state. Going to hunting around Great Falls and staying with a buddy who is a 30-year resident. May do some camping too. Looking forward to it.

So I applied for BGC but elk permit also. I also checked the box that if I did not get the permit that I would refund the elk $$.
So, I drew the BGC but do NOT show elk permit anywhere. It is not on app or on website.
Never seen it like this before.

I also don't think the rise in home prices is far from over. The douche running the Federal Reserve is dragging his feet on stopping printing money. The tightening that you hear on all the major networks is total bullsht. They are only raising the overnight bank lending rate. They need to raise long term interest rates to actually slow the economy. Raising the Fed Funds rate is like kissing your Aunt Mary, ya don't get anything off her, LOLOL. It pisses me off that this jackass Powell was so ready to tighten aggressively in 4th qtr of 2018 (to stick it to Trump) "based on the evidence", yet he has 10 times the reasons to tighten now, and he sits there playing with himself. Ya think he's a closet Dumbocrat??

My truck has a new sticker from Amazon: The Locals Hate You!!

I also don't think the rise in home prices is far from over. The douche running the Federal Reserve is dragging his feet on stopping printing money. The tightening that you hear on all the major networks is total bullsht. They are only raising the overnight bank lending rate. They need to raise long term interest rates to actually slow the economy. Raising the Fed Funds rate is like kissing your Aunt Mary, ya don't get anything off her, LOLOL. It pisses me off that this jackass Powell was so ready to tighten aggressively in 4th qtr of 2018 (to stick it to Trump) "based on the evidence", yet he has 10 times the reasons to tighten now, and he sits there playing with himself. Ya think he's a closet Dumbocrat??

My truck has a new sticker from Amazon: The Locals Hate You!!
Sir, this is a WENDY'S!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back