Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Dave is copying my picks again. Not going to regain the lead doing that! 12 races with 10 different winners and still a bunch of good teams winless. Are we going to get 16+ winners this year before the chase?

Dave is copying my picks again. Not going to regain the lead doing that! 12 races with 10 different winners and still a bunch of good teams winless. Are we going to get 16+ winners this year before the chase?
:ROFLMAO: I just looked! All 4 B drivers the same! Well, I made my choices yesterday at 8:11 AM Central. You?

I "only" need to gain 57 points on you. Not impossible, need a bit of luck and maybe a timely exit for one of your guys. ;)

Yeah, it's starting to look like 16+ is a chance but now some of those winners may repeat. Hard not to after getting the feel of the new car. 14 races to go and 7 new winners? 🤷‍♂️

:ROFLMAO: I just looked! All 4 B drivers the same! Well, I made my choices yesterday at 8:11 AM Central. You?

I "only" need to gain 57 points on you. Not impossible, need a bit of luck and maybe a timely exit for one of your guys. ;)

Yeah, it's starting to look like 16+ is a chance but now some of those winners may repeat. Hard not to after getting the feel of the new car. 14 races to go and 7 new winners? 🤷‍♂️
I made my picks earlier in the week copycat!

I pick Danika in a bikini
Hi, Cush!

e522681

WTF… I have the leader and he blows a tire under caution 🤬 hopefully summer changes my luck

Good thing I changed 3 out of 4 drivers this morning. Should have changed Reddick as well. Didn't see or hear the race.....on the road. Looks like Dave can't catch a break.🙂

Good thing I changed 3 out of 4 drivers this morning. Should have changed Reddick as well. Didn't see or hear the race.....on the road. Looks like Dave can't catch a break.🙂
Nope. My benched team would have kicked ass! Oh well, I'll see how the points shake out. On to the summer session!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back