2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Dave is copying my picks again. Not going to regain the lead doing that! 12 races with 10 different winners and still a bunch of good teams winless. Are we going to get 16+ winners this year before the chase?

Dave is copying my picks again. Not going to regain the lead doing that! 12 races with 10 different winners and still a bunch of good teams winless. Are we going to get 16+ winners this year before the chase?
:ROFLMAO: I just looked! All 4 B drivers the same! Well, I made my choices yesterday at 8:11 AM Central. You?

I "only" need to gain 57 points on you. Not impossible, need a bit of luck and maybe a timely exit for one of your guys. ;)

Yeah, it's starting to look like 16+ is a chance but now some of those winners may repeat. Hard not to after getting the feel of the new car. 14 races to go and 7 new winners? 🤷‍♂️

:ROFLMAO: I just looked! All 4 B drivers the same! Well, I made my choices yesterday at 8:11 AM Central. You?

I "only" need to gain 57 points on you. Not impossible, need a bit of luck and maybe a timely exit for one of your guys. ;)

Yeah, it's starting to look like 16+ is a chance but now some of those winners may repeat. Hard not to after getting the feel of the new car. 14 races to go and 7 new winners? 🤷‍♂️
I made my picks earlier in the week copycat!

I pick Danika in a bikini
Hi, Cush!

e522681

WTF… I have the leader and he blows a tire under caution 🤬 hopefully summer changes my luck

Good thing I changed 3 out of 4 drivers this morning. Should have changed Reddick as well. Didn't see or hear the race.....on the road. Looks like Dave can't catch a break.🙂

Good thing I changed 3 out of 4 drivers this morning. Should have changed Reddick as well. Didn't see or hear the race.....on the road. Looks like Dave can't catch a break.🙂
Nope. My benched team would have kicked ass! Oh well, I'll see how the points shake out. On to the summer session!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back