2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Wow! My share of the pot came out to $1.55! Can't even get a soda for that. BUT, I have bragging rights for getting all 6 right. Daughter came up short with 5.

Coming for you fordboy! After a Win I'm feeling bigheaded lol
Yep, go ahead. My poor decision to bump Logano for Bowman cost me the win. Bowman had great practice speed but it never really came through. BUT I've stayed pretty consistent so far. Check out the Top 5 column. :cool:

Yep, go ahead. My poor decision to bump Logano for Bowman cost me the win. Bowman had great practice speed but it never really came through. BUT I've stayed pretty consistent so far. Check out the Top 5 column. :cool:
You go ahead and keep feeling good about those top 5 out of 8 lol

Well, we have quite the variety of picks this week! New cars, new drivers, new(sort of) track surface with the dirt. Hard to compare it to last year's mud/dust fest. I watched practice and some different guys were running well and some "normal" guys were not doing so hot. Results didn't seem to match the odds with quite a few drivers. Have to see how the heat races go before making final choices.

@JustEppic must have bugged out on us. Still hasn't changed his picks and hasn't been here for a while. :(

Oh boy! Picked 3 of the 4 heat race winners and have to decide who to start or bench. 🤷‍♂️ Looks like it's going to be a fun race tomorrow!

My strategy this week was don't touch the winning lineup from last week since this race is just a total guess as to who will do well!

Whole different track from last year. Running at night was the right move! Dust bowl last year even after the monsoon the days before. Would have been nice to go back for this one.

Well, we have quite the variety of picks this week! New cars, new drivers, new(sort of) track surface with the dirt. Hard to compare it to last year's mud/dust fest. I watched practice and some different guys were running well and some "normal" guys were not doing so hot. Results didn't seem to match the odds with quite a few drivers. Have to see how the heat races go before making final choices.

@JustEppic must have bugged out on us. Still hasn't changed his picks and hasn't been here for a while. :(

His picks are fine! Keeping me out of the cellar lol.

So. I found out my "winnings" from the Win Clint's Money can't be claimed until my balance is at least $10. Yeah, like my odds of matching all 6 picks AGAIN are that great. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back