Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

OK, folks. I don't know how much it would affect anyone or our standings, but I found a boo-boo on my part in our scoring. I noticed that my score was different than the one I got playing the DGG league with the exact same picks. Took a little digging but I found the settings for stage points was different. Somehow we weren't playing under the "default" setting and it was only scoring the top 5 drivers. I fixed it and from now on it will be the same as the other league as well as NASCAR. It WON'T add any shorted points from the races already run. I was short 28 points. Sorry for the mix-up! At least we all had the same rules at one time, so we got what we got. It's not like we're playing for a new truck or anything...

Carry on.

Well, @Hilljackoutlaw has a CHANCE to crawl out of the bottom! ;) It looks like we may just have a drop-out already. @JustEppic still has the same picks from a couple weeks ago. When we started he said he had gotten hurt and may need surgery, plus all that goes along with dealing with that stuff. He hasn't been back on since our last PM about signing up. Bummer.

@JustEppic if you come around, JOIN US! You're not losing! 😁

OK, folks. I don't know how much it would affect anyone or our standings, but I found a boo-boo on my part in our scoring. I noticed that my score was different than the one I got playing the DGG league with the exact same picks. Took a little digging but I found the settings for stage points was different. Somehow we weren't playing under the "default" setting and it was only scoring the top 5 drivers. I fixed it and from now on it will be the same as the other league as well as NASCAR. It WON'T add any shorted points from the races already run. I was short 28 points. Sorry for the mix-up! At least we all had the same rules at one time, so we got what we got. It's not like we're playing for a new truck or anything...

Carry on.
You can't change it....please change it back!!!

May I ask why? It doesn't change any past scores and will INCREASE our scores from now on.
Because it does matter for my spreadsheet. All picks were based on our scoring. You can't change the scoring system mid season....that's not fair, especially aince we are locked into 9 max uses of drivers

Alrighty then. I'll switch it back to the way it started. Hate to disturb your system! ;) Thought I would throw it out there as a mistake I found. I'll just compare my score with the DGG league score and see how much of a difference it makes in a season. NEXT year it will be switched.

You're welcome.

How do you see qualifying points, or am I just dense?

Don't answer that second part.

Don't forget about time change tomorrow for the last minute changes...laughs in Mtn Standard Time

How do you see qualifying points, or am I just dense?

Don't answer that second part.

Don't forget about time change tomorrow for the last minute changes...laughs in Mtn Standard Time
When you click on the "results" tab it will show our choices and points so far. May say picks, I'm on my phone and can't remember exactly what it was. Hell, I'm up and heading to work this morning. Could have used that hour of sleep! Long day yesterday. Daughter had a seizure and wrecked her car. She's fine, car screwed. Not a phone call you want to get.

When you click on the "results" tab it will show our choices and points so far. May say picks, I'm on my phone and can't remember exactly what it was. Hell, I'm up and heading to work this morning. Could have used that hour of sleep! Long day yesterday. Daughter had a seizure and wrecked her car. She's fine, car screwed. Not a phone call you want to get.
Hate to hear that, best possible outcome I guess is a silver lining.

Update on @JustEppic. I sent him an email and got a reply. No surgery needed! Been sort of hanging out alone with no racing guys to chat with. Told him HELL, MAN! We have a group right here! Maybe he'll check in sometime.

OK, BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY! (Miss that guy...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back