2022 Fat-Off

On kid duty today too. Taking them to my buddies kids birthday party now. When I get home I'm gonna need a few suppose to be around 30 kids between 4-8.
I was on kid duty this morning. I took the the daughter to gymnastics and me the boy went to the hardware store. He wanted a banana so we stopped at kwik trip on the way to the hardware store and I asked him several times if he had to pee. He is 3 and potty training on his own terms. He said no, so we went back to the truck and I’m putting the grocery bag in the front seat to free my hands, when I turn around he’s got his pants around his ankles and peeing in the grass next to the gas station parking lot.

I was on kid duty this morning. I took the the daughter to gymnastics and me the boy went to the hardware store. He wanted a banana so we stopped at kwik trip on the way to the hardware store and I asked him several times if he had to pee. He is 3 and potty training on his own terms. He said no, so we went back to the truck and I’m putting the grocery bag in the front seat to free my hands, when I turn around he’s got his pants around his ankles and peeing in the grass next to the gas station parking lot.
One of my boys is three and pulled the same thing the other day, I'm right there with you! Speaking of hardware stores we had to run today to get a new elbow fitting for pig water line, they were giving out free coozies or reusable shopping bags, guess which one I took.1650754212846795965681563288104.jpg

A Kwik Trip reference and a Leinies pic in the last three posts… that’s what I’m talking about.

171 today. Slow and steady progress.
Kwik trip is a man’s grocery store. Gas, beer, steak, potatoes and onions. The only thing that would make it better would be guns and ammo.

One of my boys is three and pulled the same thing the other day, I'm right there with you! Speaking of hardware stores we had to run today to get a new elbow fitting for pig water line, they were giving out free coozies or reusable shopping bags, guess which one I took.View attachment 220168
You could have put a 12 pack in the reusable shopping bag.

Father of 3 boys here. Potty training was enhanced by the lure of peeing outside. It works.

Father of 3 boys here. Potty training was enhanced by the lure of peeing outside. It works.
3 boys here as well, the one we're working on now won't go in a bathroom he's not familiar. Took him on a 7 hour road trip a few weeks back we found snow banks to pee in the whole way.

Reactions: JEL
Down to 206 from 215. Warmer days make it easier to stay active and it not getting dark at 5pm keeps me from wanting to start drinking. The whole getting dark at 5 thing makes it hard not to have a drink or 6 before bed. I go to bed about 8:30-9 and get up at 3-4. I’m 33 knocking on 85.

It’s been a rough few months for me. Weight is up instead of down. I’ve had significant problems with fatigue and poor energy since coming back from my Jan elk hunt.

Finally had enough of it and saw the doctor today. Blood work came back showing Vitamin D deficiency. This is not a surprise. My dad had sodium and Vitamin D deficiency and my sister has iron and Vitamin D deficiency.

Started rx vitamin supplement and I’m ready to get feeling better soon. I will get my ass handed to me in 3 weeks hiking to 11k feet in MT but I’m still going regardless 💪

It’s been a rough few months for me. Weight is up instead of down. I’ve had significant problems with fatigue and poor energy since coming back from my Jan elk hunt.

Finally had enough of it and saw the doctor today. Blood work came back showing Vitamin D deficiency. This is not a surprise. My dad had sodium and Vitamin D deficiency and my sister has iron and Vitamin D deficiency.

Started rx vitamin supplement and I’m ready to get feeling better soon. I will get my ass handed to me in 3 weeks hiking to 11k feet in MT but I’m still going regardless 💪
Glad you were able to get squared away and start feeling better! 96 degrees in May is not good for us fat kids! Hopefullly this is not a prelude to our summer ahead.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back