2022 Fat-Off

I’m a newbie to HT but this thread speaks to me. After moving back and forth across country with the fam twice and the working from home fridge buffet… I got out of my routines and wasn’t in great shape. January 2022 Wife and I both committed to take life back and get back to our workout routines and eating right. I’ve dropped 50 down to 185 and she’s dropped about 35. Did a 90 day revolution program and low in T25. It’s working… Life’s great and I look forward to keeping the lifestyle and motivations go

Dropped 20 pounds 245 - 225 I would like getting backto 190. Small enough to feel good but still big enough to handle Ultra. HD

Reactions: Oak
That's pretty much all I've drank the last two weeks, except on Saturdays I cheat. Not sure what sounds better a cold pop or a cold beer. Who am I kidding definitely cold beer.😄
After about two weeks it gets better from my experience. Who am I kidding the only time I go 7 days without a beer is if I’m in the backcountry.

That's pretty much all I've drank the last two weeks, except on Saturdays I cheat. Not sure what sounds better a cold pop or a cold beer. Who am I kidding definitely cold beer.😄
Ive been sipping vodka, water, and diet tonic if I do drink the past month or so. Walked through the liquor section at the grocery store and saw a 4 pack of Guinness. I don’t know what the best taste on earth is, but that Guinness was pretty damn close. I’m a weak person. 🤣

Like me a good stout as well, local brew pub lunch the other day I “was” being good, even had a salad (lots of fixings lol and did steal one of the wife’s wings) but then I looked up on the feature board and saw they were running a “Wild Turkey Bourbon barrel stout” Sigh…..I’m a weak man too!

I showed a couple jelly donuts what was up this morning. Been busy getting things ready, got hogs coming tomorrow. The wife is working today so I'm watching the boys. Once she gets home that Leinies original is in trouble. 😄
On kid duty today too. Taking them to my buddies kids birthday party now. When I get home I'm gonna need a few suppose to be around 30 kids between 4-8.

I too have a cheat (or I call it reward) night each week after The weekly weigh ins. Usually a nice Bourbon (sometimes two) 🥃 😎!!! been doing good since January with no beer… kinda miss it kinda no. -3lbs this week.

We had a weight loss challenge at work around a year ago, my starting weigh in was 232lbs. We never actually finished it and it was forgotten about for the most part. I weighed myself the other day out of curiosity, and found I am down to 195 now, which should be great. A year of 3-5miles daily with the pup, and now having an 8 month old daughter has kept me in fighting shape. She loves being outdoors so we splurged and picked up one of those child carrying back packs. If anything, carrying 20+ pounds on my back will help me out this fall!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back