2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Must have been a little increase in demand for the early rifle tag I applied for.

Time to see if Wyoming will take my 6 points this year.

x2
x3

Matthew's Nevada elk tag is going to cost even more than the $1,201 that Nevada charges. Add in the return of two Colorado deer tags that conflict with the dates and the conservation funding cycle continues.

I expected more point creep for 2nd seasons and hoped I would be on the outside looking in. I suspect it was very dependent upon the unit.

x2
x3

Matthew's Nevada elk tag is going to cost even more than the $1,201 that Nevada charges. Add in the return of two Colorado deer tags that conflict with the dates and the conservation funding cycle continues.

I expected more point creep for 2nd seasons and hoped I would be on the outside looking in. I suspect it was very dependent upon the unit.
I think Randy's right, it's going to be unit-sprcific when the dust settles. I mean whatever I drew, I drew with zero points. Even though my choices are late and in eastern units, I reeeeally didn't think I'd draw anything at all looking at draw trends from the past few years.

x2
x3

“Conservation Funding”. Lol. I should receive an award. You too!

I think Randy's right, it's going to be unit-sprcific when the dust settles. I mean whatever I drew, I drew with zero points. Even though my choices are late and in eastern units, I reeeeally didn't think I'd draw anything at all looking at draw trends from the past few years.
I got second rifle in a western unit with no points - but I am a resident so .... there’s that.

Any chance they are still hitting cards? Haha. Looks like no luck here must have been a little point creep where I applied.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back