Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2019 RAM Classic Big Horn Edition

MNSportsman

Hello,
Does anybody have experience with the RAM Classic Big Horn Edition? I am looking at a 2019 with the 5.7 Hemi. I have typically had Ford trucks. My last truck was a 2010 Ford f150 with the 5.4. Any input would be appreciated.

the 5.7 is a great engine Im on my 2nd and have almost zero issues ill be looking for a new one soon and really leaning on another one

I agree with dgc, the 2 hemis I’ve had have been good. Way more power than the 5.4 in the F150s and I’m averaging about 18 on the highway. I was really leaning toward one of the new Fords with the 5.0, just couldn’t justify spending the extra money when we were planning on replacing both vehicles!

i have a 2004.5 dodge cummins myself and like it,,,ive heard good things on the 5.7 hemi,,dont really know much about the new rams though,but it sounds plush.

I agree with dgc, the 2 hemis I’ve had have been good. Way more power than the 5.4 in the F150s and I’m averaging about 18 on the highway. I was really leaning toward one of the new Fords with the 5.0, just couldn’t justify spending the extra money when we were planning on replacing both vehicles!
+1
g.png

I have a 2015 Ram I bought new. Not a single problem. Love the truck. Am just touching 100K miles. Going to be trading for the 2500 this fall to support the wife's camper addiction, lol.
I have 285 70r 17 TA K02 tires and a 2.5" lift and still get a combined 19 mpg... 19.8 on the dash meter. I drive 30 miles each to work and back... mostly rural blacktop and go through a couple small towns. Out of a 395 hp V8, that's impressive.

Last edited:
Hello,
Does anybody have experience with the RAM Classic Big Horn Edition? I am looking at a 2019 with the 5.7 Hemi. I have typically had Ford trucks. My last truck was a 2010 Ford f150 with the 5.4. Any input would be appreciated.

Fiat.

No longer are Dodge trucks, "Dodge". Fiat has removed "Dodge" from their truck line.
Dodge trucks of the past, no mas.

Fiat formed a new company named, "Ram" that is dedicated specifically to trucks, commercial vans.

Fiat finished their buyout of Chrysler/Dodge in 2014.

Good or bad? Meh, that is decided by the owner. I've never been a fan of Fiat.

Proud owner of two Dodge p/u trucks. Both '07. IMO, last of the best of Dodge trucks.
2500 Dodge 6.7 diesel and a Dodge Hemi 5.7 1500.

Not sure about the newer trucks, I have a 2012. My biggest complaint is a lot of the pieces just feel cheap. Plastic door handles outside, fake chrome thats painted on plastic.

Other than that, I've had no problems with the smaller 4.7L V8.

Oh also watch out, front differential is welded to the gear now, so no way to adjust your differential ratios if you wanted to. And that flat out sucks for me personally.

I've got the 2014 with the 6.4 Hemi. Absolutely no problems to 100k. I have replaced the heater core twice. Not sure what that is all about.

Back